Free School Meal applications will now be administered by the academy.
For an instant decision, applications can be completed online using the following link:
Paper FSM application forms are available from the academy office (please allow 10 working days for your paper application form to be processed).
You may be able to get free school meals for your child if you (their parent/guardian/carer) are in receipt of any of the following –
- income support
- income based jobseekers allowance
- income related employment and support allowance (ESA – IR)
- Universal credit (during its initial roll out)
- asylum seekers (receiving support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999)
- the guaranteed element of state pension credit
- child tax credit (with an annual income of no more than £16,190 as assessed by the Inland Revenue)
- working tax credit run on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifiying for working tax credit
Children who get any of the above benefits in their own right, for example they receive benefits payments directly, instead of through a parent or guardian can also receive free school meals.
Children under the compulsory school age who are in full time education may also be able to get free school meals.
All parents are encouraged to apply (including those with children in FS2-Y3) as FSM eligibility can provide additional school funding.
If your child is attending another Hull or East Riding school, you should contact either Hull City Council or the East Riding of Yorkshire Council and ask to speak to the Free School Meals Administration Team.